Your success depends on the secure availability of your systems and data. Which means working with a partner who can deliver a highly secure and resilient IT infrastructure, with expert support on hand 24/7. And deliver all of that at a transparent and predictable cost.
That’s exactly what you get when you host your mission-critical equipment in our £4m ISO27001-certified Tier 3 data centre and tap into our expert colocation services.
Built with resilience and reliability at its core, and constantly monitored for optimum performance, it has high speed, high bandwidth connections to all major carriers, our own low latency ISP network, direct peering into Microsoft Azure and O365, and the capacity to cater for any requirements, from half racks upwards.
Using our expert colocation services means you can expect benefits and flexibility that far outweigh what you can hope to achieve with an on-premise set up of your own.
Get in touch to discuss your needs, and join the ranks of public and private sector organisations of all sizes who put their trust in our top tier facilities and our expert team, confident in our ability to take the strain and help them achieve more with less.
Featured case studies
ITPS's innovative IT solutions have revolutionised operations for a number of our valued clients. Discover how our tailored services have streamlined processes, boosted efficiency, and empowered our clients to deliver superior services to their customers.
ITPS Edge Data Centre North East
- Our own 33,000sq ft, Tier 3, highly available Edge data centre
- Located in North East England, close to major transport links
- Carrier neutral with multiple connectivity options, our own high speed optical network exceeds public sector tender requirements and connects to all major peering exchanges, and hyperscale cloud provider on-ramp platforms
- Two data halls with 350 customisable racks, and 360 degree cages available
Data Centre Connectivity & Cabling
- 100Gb National Optical Network
- Data centre fibre providers: VMB, BTW, Openreach, Lumen, Zayo, NEOS
- Network to Network Interconnects with all major carriers and communications providers
Peering on LINX, LONAP, IXManchester, NCL-IX and direct peering agreements with major cloud providers
- Direct Cloud On Ramp communications available at Chester le Street, Manchester and London.
- Access to alternative routes from the UK via Stavanger and the Nordic 1 Subsea Cable
- ITPS can deliver inter-rack cabling via our xconnect services that are installed and maintained by industry qualified cabling technicians
North East Colocation Power & Cooling
- Power is delivered to standard racks up to 8KW / rack, more high density solutions can be accommodated if required
- Each server rack is protected by dual 32amp feeds and a grid-based UPS, while a dedicated UPS room equipped with battery racks and N+1 safeguard provide additional power source
- Industry leading PUE of 1.2 – against a data centre industry average of 1.8 – which can significantly reduce energy costs and carbon footprint
- Primary power is delivered using our own on-premise combined heat and power plant generating electricity and contributing to the industry leading PuE rating.
- Supported by direct connections to the National Grid with our own on-premise substation, and a tertiary power supply of a backup generator, capable of providing primary power indefinitely