As a North East-based leading provider of ICT consultancy, solutions and support to national and international organisations, we are always keen to hear from people who want to join our progressive and expert team and forge a career with ITPS.
Clients repeatedly tell us that it’s our people who make it such a pleasure to deal with ITPS and our staff tell us it’s a great place to work too.
We partner with some of the industry’s leading vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and Lenovo to name just a few.
With defined training and development programmes to support your role, coupled with your enthusiasm, the opportunities to progress your career into specialist areas and consultancy roles are right there for you.
We offer all the benefits you would expect from a forward-thinking company, including:
- flexibility is important to us all – so it’s not a problem if you need to adjust your hours to have time off. We can also vary your start/finish times if an 8.30 am start doesn’t work for you.
- permanent contracts of employment from day one
- 24 days of annual leave per year (rising to 27 after five years,) plus bank holidays
- a 5% employer pension contribution
- free on-site parking, tea and coffee, ITPS branded polo shirts and eye tests
- childcare voucher scheme
- discounts with Virgin broadband and TV packages, 30% off Vodaphone bills
- let’s not forget a TV, table football and an Xbox to unwind during break times.
We are a sociable, community-minded company too, with plenty of company-funded activities and events going on for those who want to take part.