We’re not just an IT company
We’re a company that understands your big picture goals, uncovers new opportunities, and solves the messy and complex problems. We just use our expertise in technology to help do that.
But we are more than that. We employ and train the best. And we immerse ourselves in the communities where we work.
Start Your Career with ITPS
INTEGRITY. QUALITY. EXPERTISE.
As a North East-based leading provider of ICT consultancy, solutions and support to national and international organisations, we are always keen to hear from people who want to join our progressive and expert team and forge a career with ITPS.
Clients repeatedly tell us that it’s our people who make it such a pleasure to deal with ITPS and our staff tell us it’s a great place to work too.
We partner with some of the industry’s leading vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and Lenovo to name just a few.
With defined training and development programmes to support your role, coupled with your enthusiasm, the opportunities to progress your career into specialist areas and consultancy roles are right there for you.
We offer all the benefits you would expect from a forward-thinking company, including:
- flexibility is important to us all – so it’s not a problem if you need to adjust your hours to have time off. We can also vary your start/finish times if an 8.30 am start doesn’t work for you.
- permanent contracts of employment from day one
- 24 days of annual leave per year (rising to 27 after five years,) plus bank holidays
- a 5% employer pension contribution
- free on-site parking, tea and coffee, ITPS branded polo shirts and eye tests
- childcare voucher scheme
- discounts with Virgin broadband and TV packages, 30% off Vodaphone bills
- let’s not forget a TV, table football and an Xbox to unwind during break times.
We are a sociable, community-minded company too, with plenty of company-funded activities and events going on for those who want to take part.
It’s the people who make IT work, and we have a 130-strong multi-disciplinary team working hard to deliver a quality service to our clients. The business was founded in 2000 and the leadership team are still at the head, growing and improving the business.
Our charity activities are part of our efforts to grow our business in a way that has value for everyone connected with it. We aim to make a positive difference to our local community by delivering economic, social and environmental benefits wherever we can.
Get In Touch
If you’d like to chat about how we can support your IT needs, about working for us or indeed discuss our charitable efforts, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form to get in touch.