Why Work For ITPS?
We are an IT Employer of Choice…
As a North East-based leading provider of ICT consultancy, solutions and support to national and international organisations, we are always keen to hear from people who want to join our progressive and expert team and forge a career with ITPS.
Clients repeatedly tell us that it’s our people who make it such a pleasure to deal with ITPS and our staff tell us it’s a great place to work too.
We partner with some of the industry’s leading vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and Lenovo to name just a few.
With defined training and development programmes to support your role, coupled with your enthusiasm, the opportunities to progress your career into specialist areas and consultancy roles are right there for you.
We offer all the benefits you would expect from a forward-thinking company, including:
- permanent contracts of employment from day one
- 24 days of annual leave per year (rising to 27 after five years,) plus bank holidays
- a 5% employer pension contribution
- flexible working
- free on-site parking, tea and coffee, ITPS branded polo shirts and eye tests
- childcare voucher scheme
- discounts with Virgin broadband and TV packages, 30% off Vodafone bills
- let’s not forget a TV, table football and an Xbox to unwind during break times
We are a sociable, community-minded company too, with plenty of company-funded activities and events going on for those who want to take part.