Why Work For ITPS?
As a North East-based leading provider of ICT consultancy, solutions and support to national and international organisations, we are always keen to hear from people who want to join our progressive and expert team and forge a career with ITPS.
Clients repeatedly tell us that it’s our people who make it such a pleasure to deal with ITPS and our staff tell us it’s a great place to work too.
We partner with some of the industry’s leading vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and Lenovo to name just a few.
With defined training and development programmes to support your role, coupled with your enthusiasm, the opportunities to progress your career into specialist areas and consultancy roles are right there for you.
We offer all the benefits you would expect from a forward-thinking company, including:
- flexibility is important to us all – so it’s not a problem if you need to adjust your hours to have time off. We can also vary your start/finish times if an 8.30 am start doesn’t work for you.
- permanent contracts of employment from day one
- 24 days of annual leave per year (rising to 27 after five years,) plus bank holidays
- a 5% employer pension contribution
- free on-site parking, tea and coffee, ITPS branded polo shirts and eye tests
- childcare voucher scheme
- discounts with Virgin broadband and TV packages, 30% off Vodafone bills
- let’s not forget a TV, table football and an Xbox to unwind during break times
We are a sociable, community-minded company too, with plenty of company-funded activities and events going on for those who want to take part.
Join Our Team
Do you love being part of an expert, committed team? Are you passionate about customer service? Good at finding new solutions to old challenges? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you.
Recruiting the best people in their field and nurturing new talent is part of what has made ITPS a successful business. We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Grow with like-minded people
If you don’t see anything suitable on our vacancy list but you like the sound of working at ITPS, we would be delighted to add you to our Talent Bank. Please email your CV to email@example.com. Or alternatively upload your cv below with our CV Uploader Tool.
Follow our Facebook page and see the faces behind our brand, after-all it’s the people who make IT work.
Apply for this vacancy now. Simply fill in your details and upload your CV.