The purpose and expectations of the role are to:
- Be the first point of escalation for Unified Comms Service and Performance Impacting related events.
- To help deliver, and assure the effective delivery of, projects within the Unified Comms technology area.
- To act as a subject matter expert within the Unified Comms product portfolio.
- To provide Technical Pre-Sales input during the Sales process as required for Unified Comms technologies.
- To report effectively to the UC Team Leader/Project Manager, for any projects that the UC Team Leader and/or Project Manager leads, whilst also helping ensure the Project Managers Reporting and Compliance activities are completed.
- To work with staff within the UC Team, PSD and other Departments to implement improvement initiatives as required.
- Have a broad understanding of all areas of telephony systems including analogue, digital and VoIP Systems.
- Have an understanding of analogue, digital and SIP trunks.
- Have a good understanding of structured cabling including CAT3, CAT5, CAT6 and fibre.
- Have a good level of understanding of Microsoft products including Windows Server and client versions.
- Be able to operate on your own as well as willing to help other team members when needed
- Flexible around working hours and location (as on-call rota working is required)
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills
- Be capable of producing detailed documentation for all work delivered.
- Communicate effectively and professionally at all levels, both internally and externally
- Excellent Customer Service Skills which put the customers’ needs at the forefront of what you do.
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and a good technical understanding within a Value-Added Reseller business environment
Have experience of some/all of the following Unified Comms technology vendors.
- Mitel Connect
- Samsung OfficeServ
Be willing to undertake training or already be undertaking study/training in Microsoft Teams.
If you think you would fit into our team, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or ask for a call back to talk to our team to see what opportunities might be available for you now or in the future.