ITPS is a growing and highly accredited Managed Service Provider (Tier 1 Microsoft and a Cisco Enterprise Security Partner and is NHS HSCN accredited). We own and operate a Tier 3+ 500 rack capacity Data Centre and are well positioned to provide Mid-Market and Corporate clients with a mix of Public and Hybrid Cloud Services, Security, Connectivity and Data Analytics.
The role of Solution Architect is a great opportunity for a highly experienced Technology professional to bring their expertise to set their own agenda and support clients on their journey to Digital Transformation.
Location: Flexible working, home/Office based. Our main office is based in Chester-le-Street, County Durham.
There would be occasional travel to our office location and customer sites when necessary.
What we can offer you:
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Perkbox membership
- 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 5% Company pension contribution scheme
- Onsite canteen area kitted out with a TV and pool table
- Regular paid for social nights out
- Individual training & development plans
- A friendly working environment
Our Technical Architects are at the forefront of our technical project delivery, ensuring that ITPS continue to excel in delivering successful digital outcomes for our customers. Specialising in one area, but with the experience and confidence to understand an overall IT Solution, our Technical Architects are focussed on delivering pre-sales design and consultancy on a range of large and medium scale projects.
Leading the way technically within ITPS, Technical Architects are expected to ensure that Security is always considered in the design and implementation of solutions and should be able to articulate technical and business benefits, as well as assessing and quantifying risks in any technical deployment.
- Produce solution designs that utilise the best technology options available within the customer’s budget.
- Produce high quality, detailed pre-install and post install documentation.
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales team including detailed documentation where required.
- Recommend and evaluate relevant technologies to ensure our product and service portfolio evolves with changes in technology and customer trends.
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of the ITPS core network and hosted services.
- Diagnose faults and act as a technical escalation point to the rest of the team and business when required.
- Work on customer sites when required
- Valid Microsoft Associate certification in area of specialisation, Cisco CCNP or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working in IT.
- A minimum of 1 year working on large scale IT projects.
- Proven experience of designing solutions in either Microsoft Azure or Cisco Meraki.
- Proven experience of managing environments in either Microsoft Azure or Cisco Meraki.
- Proven experience of working on complex technical projects.
- Excellent knowledge of either Microsoft Azure / Microsoft 365 / Cisco Meraki.
Please submit an up to date CV if this position sounds of interest to you.