ITPS is a leading player in the Digital Transformation market. We help our Enterprise and Public Sector customers climb the productivity curve with our best in class Managed services.
With highly accredited and experienced engineering teams combined with our strategic relationships with Microsoft, Cisco and AWS, we have developed long standing relationships with customers, who trust us to simplify the complexity of IT and deliver the benefits of a Cloud journey that makes them more agile, competitive and resilient.
The role would suit someone, looking to make an impact in a smaller, growing and ambitious MSP. The right person will have a strong match with our values of:
· Embracing Innovation, being inquisitive and
· Winning Together, working collaboratively and looking out for each other;
· Having a common Purpose, helping our customers to make society fairer, lives easier and our future greener;
· And being Straightforward, plain speaking, focused on delivery.
We are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join our expanding Finance department!
As a member of the Finance Team you will be required to undertake activities in relation to all aspects of the finance function with tasks are carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has strong credit control experience, however we are considering applications with all levels of experience.
This is a full time role however, if you require flexible working or part time hours, please still apply! We will consider flexible working patterns for the right candidate.
· Help in developing a new cash flow and forecast monitoring / analytical review tool for the business
· Assist in all accounting functions including customer contract updates and data analysis
· Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company’s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner;
· Provide general support to the wider team
· Process invoices
· Produce remittances and statements
· Credit control
· Post Sales / Purchase invoices into the Accounting System in a timely manner
· Organisation and filing of finance documents, including maintaining computer filing system
· Prompt resolution of finance related queries, highlighting any problems to the Head of Finance
· Assist in the development of processes and systems
· Assist with end of year preparation and procedures
· Responsible for quality compliance within the department and reporting on issues
· At least 3 years experience working in a fast paced Finance / Accounting department
· Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
· Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
· Careful planning to achieve accurate and timely results and deadlines
· Excellent communication skills
· Prioritising and working independently
· Displays enthusiasm, self-motivation, confidence
· Being a team player with a positive friendly attitude
· Excellent Numerical skills